Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jane in Italy and Greece






What a once in a lifetime adventure for me. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. We started our trip to the ancient city of Pompeii, the two other faculty members and I are overlooking the bay of Napoli (Naples), then you see me inside the Coliseum in Rome, the roof tops of Athens and the ancient and beautiful island of Santorini one of the Cyclades islands off the coast of Greece (don't you just love the waterbottle). This is just the quick tour. There is so much to share I could spend days telling. My pics are not a wonderful as yours Lori. I enjoyed catching up with your clan - Yellowstone looks and sounds fantastic. We all will have to share our stories when we get together next. There's more to come. Kaitlin has a lot of pics from her cruise to the Carribean islands and we will post the visit to New Jersey soon. We all had a blast, tubing on the Delaware, biking on the bike paths everyday, party boat on Lake Nockamixon , a day on the beautiful Jersey shore, some of us did museums in NYC one day, and lazy afternoons on Vicki's front porch watching the world go by was what we all needed.
Talk again soon. Love to all.

No comments: