Sunday, February 24, 2008

The first Frazier Family Blog


Jim and I were just in Virginia visiting family. During one of our dinner table discussions we mused about having a family blog. I think it is a great way to communicate and share pictures, videos, thoughts, announcements, poems, etc. So, I have attempted to create one and am going to send the link to all the fam. Please participate and invite others to do the same. We'll see how it goes and if it doesn't get used, we will do away with it!


Jim is leaving for North Dakota tomorrow (Monday, February 25) for a seismic shoot. Lauren will be home for spring break on Friday, February 29. She and I will return to California together on March 8 so that I can attend the wedding of one of Adam's good friends. While I am there Lauren and I are going to see the play "Wicked" with Mark and Tony. Katie, Adam's girlfriend has secured free tickets to Disneyland which we will use on Monday, the 10th of March. I am returning to Denver on the 11th and will work as a substitute at Denver Chrsitian High School from March 12th through the 14th.
Okay...so that's a sample of how it's done! Join in and let's have some fun with it! Love, Lori


No comments: