Wednesday, August 5, 2009

50th Birthday!





















Yes, I turned 50 last Friday! Thanks to Jim, Lauren and a host of good friends, it was pleasant and not painful! I was treated to a limousine ride, two beautiful bouguets of flowers, tickets to the musical "Wicked" in October, a Wii game system with Wii Active, a massage coupon, a VISA gift card and wonderful food (shish-k-bobs, salads, potatoes and lots of dessert!) The only "old" reference was that I had to wear an old lady hat while I opened my cards and gifts! I was presented with an album at the end of the evening in which were pictures of the friends that were present and notes they had written. Pat and Susie and my mom had sent me notes that Lauren put in the book and I added a very sweet note from Edith (she sent via email) when I got home. Thank you Victoria and mom for the cards I received in advance (I'm really bad at that so I am always amazed when others have it all together!) Hope you enjoy these few pictures! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!

No comments: